Tiếng Việt

Opportunity to export more than 300 tons of galvanized iron sheet monthly to Iran market

07/06/2021 | 15:10:25

View198 View

VIETGO would like to send you information about the order of galvanized iron sheet from a potential customer, Mr. Ali.

Opportunity to export more than 300 tons of galvanized iron sheet monthly to Iran market

 

VIETGO would like to send you information about the order of galvanized iron sheet from a potential customer, Mr. Ali.

 

Mr. Ali is in need of importing more than 300 tons of galvanized iron sheets from a supplier in Southeast Asia for his company's project.

 

Order details

 

PRODUCT NAME: GALVANIZED IRON SHEETS (PPGI)

 

Quantity and size:

- 0.2*1200 (mm): 80 tons

- 0.2* 1220 (mm): 110 tons

- 0.3*1080 (mm) : 132 tons

Color: painted white

Quotation method: FOB

Payment method: T/T 30% deposit, the rest 70% will be paid after receiving the copy of B/L

 






Product illustrations

 

Customer contact information

 

Businesses that can meet the above order and have goodwill to cooperate, please contact the customer through the details below:

 

Mr. Ali, a customer from Iran, on behalf of ████████████████████, contacted VIETGO to propose a request for a quote for an order of galvanized iron sheets.

 


Personal image of the customer

 

████████████████████ was founded by Dr. Mostafa ██████ in 1987. Basically, ████████████████████ operates in the field of marketing and business consulting. Currently, ██████████████ has 6 sales and marketing departments in the central office. Each department operates very special and separate from each other, always bringing the best solutions, optimizing the product portfolio for customers.

 


Image of the client's company website

 

His company operates in many different fields, based on a large supply chain of products such as glass, paper, food sold on the website and in stores in Iran, attracting a large number of potential customers. capacity in the world. With a tight system and a wide scale, Marketing always gives customers outstanding experiences as well as leading services in marketing.

 

Here are a few typical products of the customer's company:

 




Image of paper and glass products of the customer's company

 

Mr. Ali shared that he has a passion for business and has cooperated with many potential partners around the world. For him, where there is a stable and secure source of goods, there will be reputable suppliers who will help him always fully satisfy the goods for his customers. He also shared that he imported many goods in the world. Below is the bill of lading he successfully imported a shipment of 1 container 40HQ of chopped strand mat from China to Iran.

 


Bill of lading

 

With a wealth of experience in importing, Mr. Ali is always careful in every step of his work. The quality and price of the products are always factors that he is very interested in. Any supplier who can meet this order, please contact and quote Mr. Ali as soon as possible via the address below.

 

VIETGO would like to send you order information suppliers, we wish you a successful business!

 

Mr Ali

 

Company ██████████████

Website: http://www██████████████████/

Address: No ██, ████████████████, █████████████, Iran

Email: ███████████████████.com

Tel/Whatsapp: +98 ████████████

Country: Iran

 

 

Order number: B040621 - DBN - NTNQ

 

BUYING INQUIRY

1