Tiếng Việt

Opportunity to export dozens of 20ft container of rubber steal strip fop car every month to the Syrian market

05/04/2021 | 16:31:23

View294 View

VIETGO would like to send you information about an order from a potential customer, Mr. Mohamed.

Opportunity to export dozens of 20ft container of rubber steal strip fop car every month to the Syrian market

 

VIETGO would like to send you information about an order from a potential customer, Mr. Mohamed.

 

Mr. Mohamed is in need of importing rubber steal strip for car from a supplier of VIETGO for his project.

 

Details of the order

 

PRODUCT NAME: RUBBER STEAL STRIP

Quantity: 3 - 4 containers 20ft each item

Model type: suppliers can refer to some of the samples provided by the customer below

 






Product sample pictures provided by the customer

 

Quotation method: FOB & CIF

Port of destination: Lattakia port, Syria

Payment method: T / T (30% deposit, pay the rest 70% after receipt of bill of lading copy - B / L copy)

 




Product illustration image

 

Information to contact customers

Businesses that can satisfy the above orders and have good faith in cooperation, please contact the customer through the detailed information below:

Mr. Mohamed, a friendly customer of VIETGO, a representative of ██████████████████ located in Syria, is looking for a supplier for plywoods.

 


Customer image

 


Customer's business card image

 

“Hello, my name is Mohamed, 43 years old. I am currently the director of the ██████████████████ in Syria - a country located in Southwest Asia, the Northern part of the Arabian peninsula, the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea.

 

The main products that my company is doing business are all kinds of glasses such as reflective glasses, tempered glasses, insulating glasses, heat-resistant paint glasses and so on used in public and civilian construction with various sizes and designs.

 

Every year, we regularly import 1,000 glass containers from ███████████████████████████████ - a large glass distributor under Chinese ownership. We are proud to be one of the largest glass importers in Syria.

 

Besides the main products, I also trade more wood products such as plywoods, MDF boards; agricultural products such as macca, pumpkin, sunflower, cashew nuts.Currently, his company is looking for a supplier for the rubber band for cars, he said, this is a new product of his company, and he has not came up with the final designs, therefore he wishes suppliers can share existing designs.

 

“As a large and reputable enterprise, so we want to find a supplier with good supply capacity, abundant experience, offering a more competitive quotation than the current supplier", the customer shared.

 

He emphasized: “Since this is the first time I import the rubber banding products from Asia, and this is also the largest export market in recent years, I hope to get the best quotation. with guaranteed quality ”.

 

Below are 06 latest bills of lading imported glasses from Nigeria that his company has successfully implemented.

 













Photos of the customer's 6 bills of lading

 

From our discussion, we realize that Mr. Mohamed is a very friendly, open-minded customer, who has a willingness to do business seriously. He responds to WhatsApp messages very quickly.

 

The Syrian customer expressed his absolute confidence in the support of VIETGO. Through that will soon help him connect successfully with the right, serious and trustworthy supplier. Through the great buying demand and goodwill for cooperation that Mr. Mohamed brings, VIETGO believes that this will be a promising order to bring about a good business cooperation relationship, not only for businesses that own the supply good application in Asia in general, but also for Vietnamese businesses in particular.

 

Which suppliers can meet your requirements, please contact and send a quote to your company as soon as possible via the contact phone number and email address that we have provided at above.

 

VIETGO would like to send your order information suppliers, we would like to wish you a successful business!

 

Mr Mohamed ██████████

Company ███████████

Email: ██████████████████████████.com

Tel/Whatsapp: +963 ███████████

Nation: Syria

 

 

Order number: X - B020421 – DBN

 

 

BUYING INQUIRY

1